Potato & Green Peas Pattal Bhaji
This recipe has been viewed 6770 times
Potato & green peas pattal bhaji is a delicious vegetable recipe with the diced potatoes cooked with green peas, spice powders, stir fried onions and besan. Enjoy wity poories or roti.
Add your private note
Potato & Green Peas Pattal Bhaji recipe - How to make Potato & Green Peas Pattal Bhaji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.boil, peel and cut potatoes into 2 cm cubes.
- 2.heat oil, add cloves and cinnamon. after few seconds, add onion and green chillies. fry till onions are light brown.
- 3.add turmeric powder and tomatoes. cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till the tomatoes are soft.
- 4.add 1 ½ cups of water, potatoes, peas and salt.
- 5.mix besan with ½ cup water and add to the bhaji.
- 6.allow to boil, lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. sprinkle coriander leaves on top. serve hot with poories or chapathis.
This recipe was contributed by mdsk on 28 Aug 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.