by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 2630 times
A different combination of mawa and fruit with nuts!
- In a bowl pressure cook plums and sugar for 4 whistle. C
- ool at room temperature, sieve the mixture.
- Transfer in a pan and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add the khoya, powdered cashewnuts and 1 tbsp ghee, mix well and cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, cool the same at room temperature.
- Add the rose essence, make small balls out of it, coat it with chocolate vermicelli, garnish with pistachios.
- Place each balls in paper cups, pour chocolate sauce while serving.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 29 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.