Plum and Mint Cooler
This recipe has been viewed 6688 times
This is a summer drink made with plums and mint leaves. The drink is very refreshing and plums are rich in Vitamin A which helps reduce the iron deficiency. Apart from being healthy, the drink is quite tasty as it is bit tangy and makes you feel refreshed due to presence of mint leaves.
- Put the plums in boiling water for around 10 minutes.
- Take them out from the water and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Peel their skin off and take out the seed.
- Put the pulp of the plums, cumin seeds, black salt, rose syrup, mint leaves, sugar, and crushed ice in a blender and blend them well.
- Divide the mixture in 4 parts and pour each part in each of the four glasses.
- Add 2 cubes of ice to each glass.
- Pour the soda in each glass and mix well.
- Garnish with Mint leaves.
- Serve it chilled.
This recipe was contributed by ItsmeNeelam on 07 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.