Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5454 times
Pizza sandwich is a fun sandwich using herbed Italian bread which is topped with zesty salad bound with vegetables and cheese.
- I use this recipe when i'm craving a pizza and don't have time to make one the traditional way. or when i don't even want to order.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread pizza sauce on slices of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped veggies
- Sprinkle oregano leaves
- Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dishaparikh on 12 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.