Pizza Paratha Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 810 times
A desi delight with a Western touch, the Pizza Paratha is a cheesy paratha that recreates the magic of pizzas in a popular Indian format.
The parathas, made with a stuffing of veggies, cheese and common pizza seasonings, has a very inviting aroma and amazing taste.
Recipe Description for Pizza Paratha Recipe, Cheesy Kids Paratha
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using 1 tsp of butter until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Cut the paratha into 4 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 3 to 8 to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Pizza Paratha Recipe, Cheesy Kids Paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.