Pizza Flavored Rajma Biscuits
by sneha sadhwani
This recipe has been viewed 2484 times
This is a healthy and tasty version of biscuits. Rajma is high in dietary fiber and a very helpful food for all diabetics and individuals with high cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- In a deep bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and salt together until the mixture becomes light.
- Add the rajma flour, crushed pepper powder, chili flakes and oregano and mix well using your finger tips. Add milk and knead well.
- Roll out the biscuit dough and prick it all over with fork or knife. With the help of biscuit cutter cut it into different shapes.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and place the biscuits on it.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by sneha sadhwani on 30 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.