Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4601 times
A mouthwatering pizza recipe with all its toppings stuffed inside it pizza dough.
- Make a soft dough by mixing all the ingrediants with little water
- Keep aside for 15 minutes for fermantation
- Heat oil in a tava
- Add onion and cook for a while
- Add garlic paste and continue cooking
- Add tomato after a minut and saute till the water from tomato evaporates
- Now add paneer, capsicums, olives,babycorns,jalapenos and cook for another 2/3 minutes
- Finally add cheese,chilly powder, oregano and salt and put off the gas
- Keep aside to cool
- Now take the pizza dough and make 10 equal part of it
- Roll out one part in 8" round roti
- Cut all four sides of roti and make a square
- Put 11/2 spoon from the filling in centre and join all four sides to make an envelope
- Use a little water to join the edges(if required)
- Repeat as above to make another nine envelopes
- Now arrange all the envelopes in a greased baking tray and apply a little butter over them with the help of brush
- Now put the tray in pre-heated oven for 12/15 minutes at 180" cs
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Nirvish on 18 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.