Pizza Bombs by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 84 times
It looks like a bread roll, but when you bite into it, it turns out to be a pizza! Can there be anything more awesome than this?
The Pizza Bomb is a unique snack that appeals to both the sandwichlovers and the pizza fans.
Recipe Description for Pizza Bombs
- Combine the sugar and 2 tbsp of warm water in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add the dry yeast and stir gently. Cover it with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, butter, salt and yeast-sugar mixture in a deep bowl, mix well and knead it into a soft dough using approx. ½ cup of warm water.
- Cover the dough with a lid or a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Knead the dough again to deflate it and remove the excess air.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Shape a portion of the dough into a ball and roll it into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle using little plain flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center.
- Bring all the sides together and seal it tightly. Remove the extra dough and roll it in between your palms into a ball.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to shape 7 more pizza bombs.
- Arrange them in a greased baking tray, cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Remove the muslin cloth and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot brushed with melted butter.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.