Pizza Base and Raw Banana Balls
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 2184 times
Pizza base crumbs combine with raw banana, fried balls.
Add your private note
Pizza Base and Raw Banana Balls recipe - How to make Pizza Base and Raw Banana Balls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil raw banana then mashed.keep aside
- Cut uneven pieces of pizza base then churn into mixer to make coursly consistency crumbs.
- Then taken into bowl, add mashed banana, peas, pomegranate seeds, green chillies, salt ,carom seeds, chilli flake, coriander leaves,and chat masala.
- mix all together.Then shape small ball dumplings.keep aside.
- Beat egg and spread bread crumbs into plate.
- heat oil.
- Take one by one balls, dip into egg evenly and coat on bread crumbs.
- Deep fry into medium heat till crispy and golden brown.
- Take out on absorbent paper .
- serve with tomato ketchup .
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 09 Sep 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.