Pineapple Sheera Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8357 times
There are many reasons people steer away from making sweets at home, the top two being the time taken to make these sweets and the risk of not getting it right! Here is a tongue-tickling dessert that overrides both fears. This exciting Pineapple Sheera sends your taste buds into a tizzy with its tangy flavour and rich consistency, while still being very easy to prepare and ready to be served within minutes!
Recipe Description for Pineapple Sheera
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, the semolina, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the semolina leaves the aroma, while stirring continuously.
- Add the pineapple purée and 1 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve warm garnished with almond slivers.
- Sheeras can be served immediately after preparation, or stored in the freezer in an air-tight container for up to a month or two. Whenever needed, just thaw it, heat it and enjoy it!
See step by step images of Pineapple Sheera Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.