Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12784 times
1. this is a dish cooked in pineapple juice and thus is low in calories as we use a min of oil.
2. the tangy taste of the juice simmers in the rice and gives it an added flavour.
Add your private note
Pineapple Pulao recipe - How to make Pineapple Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. soak the rice in water for about an hour.
- 2. add the rice iin a pan and the juice and let it boil and then simmer and cover till the rice is cooked and the juice is soaked in the rice.
- 3. in a wok add a table spoon oil untill heated then add the rai. once it cracks add the green chilli and the ginger. then add the paneer cubes and the spriing onions and saute.
- 4. add the cooked rice,salt and pepper.
- 5. mix well on a low flame.
- How to proceed
- 1. fill the pineapple halves with the pulao and decorate with pineaplle pieces.
- 2. garnish with coriander leaves. serve hot
This recipe was contributed by rinkoo99 on 19 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.