Pineapple Jam recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 50 times
There is one one thing that is more satisfying than a loaf of warm bread, and that is fresh, homemade jam! Incidentally, homemade jam does not always take half a day to prepare.
Recipe Description for Pineapple Jam
- Put the pineapple cubes in the mixer and blend into a coarse mixture. Keep aside.
- Head a deep non-stick kadhai, add the coarsely crushed pineapple and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes or till it slightly thickens, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Refrigerate and store in an air-tight container and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.