by Foodie #48100
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6732 times
Simply an unique way of incorporating fruits in your meal, pineapple curry is a healthy, tasty and spicy curry recipe. Ripe diced pineapple is cooked in an aromatic blend of spices and simmered in a delicious curry.
- Heat oil in saucepan. add crushed ginger and garlic, curry leaves, cinnamon, sliced onions and green chillies.
- Saute till onions are soft.
- Add salt, turmeric, raw curry powder, ground mustard, stir and add pineapple pieces.
- Keep frying till pineapple pieces are well coated with the spices.
- If the pineapple begins to stick to the bottom add a little water.
- Add salt to taste and sugar if required.
- Add the coconut milk, heat for a few minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.