by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 4183 times
Pineapple Cocktail, it is an associated with a unique combination of pineapple and wine.
- Combine the pineapple juice, water, sugar in a vessel, mix well till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Pour 1 cup of the prepared juice in a glass.
- Put 1 tbsp of wine and 1/2 cup of cola drink in the same glass, stir it gently.
- Repeat to make 3 more glasses.
- Put ice cubes in each glasses and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 04 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.