Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6797 times
The sweet and sour taste of the Pineapple chutney complement the taste of any meal or snack with which it is served. The chutney is best enjoyed with fried savories and can even be stored in fridge for days.
Add your private note
Pineapple Chutney recipe - How to make Pineapple Chutney
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Dissolve the sugar with 1 cup of water in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the pineapple pieces, cinnamon and cloves and simmer over a slow flame for 15 to 20 minutes until the pineapple pieces are soft and cooked and the syrup is of one string consistency.
- Add the raisins, chilli powder, fennel seeds and salt and mix well.
- Cool completely. Bottle in a sterilised glass jar and store refrigerated for upto 6 months.
- Use slightly underripe and firm pineapple pieces for this recipe.
This recipe was contributed by tiwari_anuja on 16 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.