Pineapple and Cheese Cubes Starter
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10323 times
Make sure the cheese does not get melted and sticky so you must work fast. Keep a box of toothpicks at home for these quick starters.
- Take a nice fancy tray for the display.
- Open the can of pineapples.
- Open up box of cheese cubes (you''ll have to takethe pains to open each one seperately)
- Poke toothpick throught the cheese cube and then the pineapple cube and arrange on the tray
- Refrigerate till guest arrive.
This recipe was contributed by anu_ramesh74 on 30 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.