This recipe has been viewed 2106 times
This could be used as a side dish for biriyani, pulao etc.
- Shell the egg and stick four cloves in each.
- Heat the vinegar.
- Add all the other ingredients and boil for 15 minutes.
- Strain the vinegar.
- Put the eggs in a glass jar, pour the strained vinegar over it.
- Leave to cool, cover and tie down.
- Would be ready after a week.
This recipe was contributed by rashmivarma on 27 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.