Peri Peri Masala Video
Viewed 47 times
Peri Peri or Piri Piri in Swahili means Pepper Pepper! In Spain and Portugal, the term traditionally referred to spicy sauces and chilli-based powders used in barbeques.
Recipe Description for Peri Peri Masala
- To make peri peri masala, combine the oregano and chilli flakes in a mortar-pestle (khalbhatta) and powder them coarsely.
- Transfer it into a deep bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the deep bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the peri peri masala into an air-tight container. Its stays fresh upto 1 month when refrigerated.
- Use the peri peri masala as required.
See step by step images of Peri Peri Masala Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.