Peanut Ladoo Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 740 times
This is a wonderfully quick and tasty version of Peanut Ladoo, which you can make in a jiffy without requiring you to make a syrup or any such complex step.
Recipe Description for Peanut Ladoo, Quick Peanut Laddoo
- Roast the raw peanuts in a broad non-stick pan for 6 minutes.
- Cool and de skin them
- Blend the peanuts in a mixer till coarse.
- Transfer the coarsely crushed peanut powder in a deep bowl, add the powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the melted ghee and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
See step by step images of Peanut Ladoo, Quick Peanut Laddoo Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.