Pea Nut Masala
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 21231 times
A tangy evening snack made of peanuts easy to make and enjoyable to eat.
- Take the peanuts in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion, tomato, mint leaves, coriander and mix them
- Add salt, chilli powder, chaat masala, green chutney and meetha and mix them.
- Add a bit of lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander and serve.
This recipe was contributed by murthydn16 on 30 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.