Pav Bhaji Khakhra
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 9217 times
Khakhra is a good snack for evenings with tea.It is healthy because made with whole wheat flour. Khakhra even can be served with chutney's or dips.
You can make and store the khakhras in an air-tight container and pack as tiffin snacks for kids with a dip or chutney in a seperate container.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a chapati size thin circle. Use little flour for rolling.
- Cook it on a tava over a low flame pressing each side with the cloth till it becomes crisp.
- Make all the remaining khakhras and cook till crisp with help of cloth on a low flame.
- Serve or keep aside.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.