Paushtic Paratha (Healthy Recipe for Kids) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6660 times
Get your kids to eat unpopular vegetables by disguising them in these nutritious parathas. curds help to get soft parathas serve these vitamin A and folic acid rich parathas with a bowl of curds to get protein and calcium also.
Recipe Description for Paushtic Parathas
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter thick circle using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Fold into half to make a semi-circle and again fold into half to make a 100 mm. (4”) length triangular paratha.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook it, using ¼ tsp of oil, till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 14 more parathas.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
See step by step images of Paushtic Parathas Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.