by jagu raval
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4087 times
It is rich in nutritive value
also an excellent snack for the high tea snacks arranged for diplomat parties .
- Slit the jamboo bread into 3 layers
- Apply butter on all 3 layers
- Apply orange sauce,mint and white sauce on each different layer
- Arrange the layer as per the indian flag tri colour
- Roll in like a u log
- Cut it like pinwheel sandwhich
- All 2 sauce colour will appear like a flag colour
- Put it flat on the plate ,draw a ashok chakra with a black foosdcolour filled i piping bag
- You can also cover the bottom of plate with fine grated coconut in all 3 colour and the put the sandwhich roll on it
This recipe was contributed by jagu raval on 16 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.