Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9671 times
Pasta with Roasted Vegetables is a splendid main course recipe with boiled pasta tossed over with roasted veggies and choicest herbs. Add grated cheese over the top and relish the pasta dish hot with chopped cilantro as garnish.
- Preheat oven to 500-o f.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, slice or cut vegetables and place in a shallow baking pan, arranged in a single layer.
- Season with salt, pepper and italian seasoning, and brush lightly with oil. roast in a 500-o f oven for about 10 minutes or until vegetables caramelize and brown, leaves.
- When pasta is done, drain well.
- Toss cooked pasta with vegetable juice, vegetables, vinegar, vegetable broth and parmesan cheese. serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sonurag on 02 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.