Party Cheese Corn Balls
by Foodie 1994
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8880 times
Cheese corn balls, a hit at parties,the children love it and the diet conscious adore it. A crispy outside with gooey filling inside. . How much better can it get?
- In a bowl mix the plain flour, milk and remove all the lumps.
- In a pan heat the butter and add the plain flour and milk mixture and cook, while stirring continuously to prevent lumps.
- Cook into a very thick consistency and only then remove from the pan and keep aside to cool completely.
- In a bowl add the cooled white mixture, crushed corn, bread crumbs, chillies, herbs, tabasco, paprika, salt and mix well to form a thick lumpy stuffing that can be fried.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Make small round balls of the mixture and roll them in breadcrumbs and deep fry on a slow flame till golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or salsa sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 21 Aug 2013Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.