Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3688 times
A delicious paratha. . . Which your guests would surely demand for more. .
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a smooth dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the center of each circle, seal by bringing the sides together and roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mala_burman on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.