Papad in Curd Curry
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8100 times
This is a very simple recipe that i learnt from my mother. It is one of my favorites and i hope will be like by everyone.
- Roast the papads and keep them aside.
- Now in a small bowl put the turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder and some water and mix well to form a liquid paste.
- Now in a cooking pan, heat some oil and add the cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds splatter add the paste and fry it till the paste leaves oil.
- Add the water and let it boil and once the curry comes to boil, crush the papads into medium pieces and add it to the curry.
- Let it boil it for 2 minutes.
- Now beat the yogurt into a smooth consistency and add it to the curry.
- Add salt and while stirring continuously let the curry boil for 3-4 min.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Apurva_G on 29 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.