Panner Mutter Gravie
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5486 times
Paneer mutter gravy is a quick recipe to prepare the favorite mutter paneer in a tomato based gravy. Mouthwatering, easy to prepare paneer with peas is a perfect vegetable dish which can be prepared within minutes !
Add your private note
Panner Mutter Gravie recipe - How to make Panner Mutter Gravie
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, ginger and onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add a little sugar and turmeric powder, mix well and add the capsicum and cook for one minute.
- Add the paneer and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato and garam masala, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by vgy on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.