Paneer Tropping Salad
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5726 times
Instead of salad oil, any cooking oil can also be used. This tastes better with olive oil, those who have a taste for it.
- Combine the paneer, onions, capsicum, salt and tomatoes in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the kalonji and remove from the flame.
- Add the red chilli powder and pour this over the paneer and vegetable mix.
- Add vinegar and toss well.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by ritu_singhal on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.