Paneer Schezwan Frankie by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 847 times
Frankies have a very high excitement quotient – for the sheer thrill of biting into a Frankie and discovering the treasures wrapped into it is just amazing!
Recipe Description for Paneer Schezwan Frankie
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, green chillies, onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer and spring onion greens, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the paneer stuffing into 7 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook a flour tortilla using a ½ tsp of butter till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Place a flour tortilla on a clean, and dry surface and put 1 tsp of chilli sauce and spread it evenly over it.
- Put one portion of the prepared paneer stuffing on one side , and top it with 1 tbsp of cabbage evenly over it.
- Fold from any one side and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 6 more paneer schezwan frankies.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Paneer Schezwan Frankie Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.