Paneer Pineapple Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6292 times
Sandwiches now a days have become very very popular and famous snacks all over world,one can innovate as many varieties of sandwitches.Here is something different type of grilled sandwich which is made with the combination of paneer and pineapple! hmmm....Mouth is already watering? so what you are waiting for,enjoy this sandwitch.
- Combine the curds, cheese spread, pineapple jam and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl and add the salt, garlic, chilli flakes, green chilli paste, pepper and coriander and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the pineapple , paneer, capsicum, 1/4 cup of the prepared dressing in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut the edges of bread slices.
- Spread 4-5 tbsp of the stuffing on one bread slice, cover with another slice.
- Apply butter on top.
- Place the sandwich in pre-heated griller such that butter side facing downwards.
- Apply butter on top and grill till light brown (approx 5 minutes)
- Cut and Serve with ketch up or with prepared dressing.
- Similarly prepare other sandwiches.
- This stuffing can be served as salad too, in that case add more dressing in the same and can add cashew and apricot in the salad.
- You can add tomato ketchup in dressing while serving with sandwich.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 Jan 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.