Paneer Phudina Recipe
by Foodie #610500
This recipe has been viewed 1765 times
It is a style of making paneer (cheese) in pudina based chutney. The cooking of cheese in pudina paste really makes the overall dish exclusive one. The green color dish has mint, spinach leaves and coriander to make the dish green and healthy.
- Combine the curds, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Add the paneer, mix well and keep aside to marinate.
- Combine the poppy seeds and sesame seeds and blend in a mixer into a smooth powder.
- Combine the coriander , mint , green chilies, cloves, garlic and little bit of water and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garam masala and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the powdered poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
- Add the turmeric powder, lemon juice and chilli powder and salt and mix well and cook for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the marinated paneer cubes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add fresh cream on the dish and stir it gently
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #610500 on 22 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.