Paneer Pattra with Brinjal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2870 times
This recipe is delicious. It is my own recipe.
- Wash the spinach leaves and keep aside.
- Combine the besan, tamarind pulp, jaggery, salt, garam masala, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and grated paneer in a bowl, mix well and make a thick paste, using little water.
- Apply the mixture evenly on one side of the spinach leaves, roll and steam in a steamer for 10-15 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the tomato puree, salt and garam masala, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the brinjals and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the paatras, toss well and garnish with fresh cream.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.