Paneer Nuggets by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 981 times
Paneer Nuggets is a quick and easy deep-fried snack that will appeal to everybody. Here, a succulent and spicy mixture of paneer and tongue-tickling spice mixes like garam masala, chaat masala, etc., is coated with batter, dusted with bread crumbs and deep-fried.
Recipe Description for Paneer Nuggets, Quick Paneer Deep-fried Snack
- Combine the ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, chaat masala chilli powder, lemon juice, coriander and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Marinate each paneer cubes with the prepared masala, from all the sides and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Dip each paneer cubes in the prepared plain flour water mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, deep-fry a fry few marinated paneer cubes at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Paneer Nuggets, Quick Paneer Deep-fried Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.