Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9137 times
A wonderful malabari dish which i have learnt from a friend of mine so thought of sharing with everyone. I have made a few minor alternations to it and it taste just great. So please do try it and let me know
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the onions, tomatoes, capsicum, green chillies and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the asafoetida, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer cubes to the coconut gravy and gently stir for 1 minute.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a slow flame for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis or phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 23 Jan 2014Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.