by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6358 times
Enjoy a tea time snakes very tasty and all your family loved it.
- Heat the oil in a non- stick pan, add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, beans, paneer, carrots and peas and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, amchur, salt and cornflour, mix well and saute on a slow flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Mash the mixture well and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into 50 mm. (2") round flat tikkis.
- Dip each cutlet in the prepared maida water mixture and roll them on semolina till they are covered from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these cutlets till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 18 Apr 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.