Paneer Cheese Toast Video
Viewed 575 times
Paneer Cheese Toast Video is an awesome snack that features an exciting interplay of two types of cheese – fresh cottage cheese as well as processed cheese. Essentially, the paneer is cooked with veggies and spice mixes like garam masala and pav bhaji masala to get a tongue-tickling topping.
Recipe Description for Paneer Cheese Toast, Tava Paneer Cheese Toast
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, pav bhaji masala and salt, mix well cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and coriander, mix well cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- To make paneer cheese toast, heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it using 1 tsp of oil, place a bread slice on it and cook till it turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Place a portion of the paneer topping and 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut the toasts diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more toasts.
- Serve the paneer cheese toast immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Paneer Cheese Toast, Tava Paneer Cheese Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.