Paneer Butter Masala Video
Viewed 259 times
One of the first items that we all tend to look for in a restaurant menu, the Paneer Butter Masala fits all descriptions - classic, all-time favourite, droolworthy, best of the best!
Yes, this restaurant-style Punjabi gravy is a necessary addition to your culinary skillset, and it is quite easy and quick too.
Recipe Description for Paneer Butter Masala
- Heat ½ tbsp of butter and oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions, cloves, cardamom and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cashewnuts, coriander powder and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch of the flame and cool slightly, transfer to a mixer, add ¼ cup of water and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the bayleaf, ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato-onion purée, milk, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh cream and dried fenugreek leaves, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.