Paneer and Vegetable Paratha (Baby and Toddler) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 5118 times
Parathas make terrific toddler food since they can usually be enjoyed without parental supervision. Most babies will often hold onto a piece and nibble away while they're busy doing their own thing. They will enjoy this at meal times too with dal and raita.
Recipe Description for Paneer and Vegetable Paratha ( Baby and Toddler)
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4") diameter circle, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly and roll out again into a circle of 100 mm. (4?) diameter, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, on a medium flame using ½ tsp of ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve lukewarm with fresh curds.
See step by step images of Paneer and Vegetable Paratha ( Baby and Toddler) Recipe
Nutrient values per paratha
| 133 kcal|| 4.2 gm|| 16.5 gm|| 5.6 gm|| 1.2 gm|| 227.2 mcg|| 62.7 mg|| 1.2 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.