Paneer & Green Peas Burger Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 29 times
Paneer & Green Peas Burger Video by Tarla Dalal.A succulent cutlet of paneer and coarsely crushed green peas gives an exciting twist to this crunchy, juicy, satiating burger.
Recipe Description for Paneer and Green Peas Burger ( Tiffin Treats)
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter thick flat cutlet.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with little oil. Cook the cutlets on it, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Keep aside.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two. Apply a little butter on both the sides of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a non-stick tava (griddle). Keep aside.
- Place a lower half of the bun on a clean, dry surface and place a lettuce leaf over it.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise over it, place a cutlet, 2 tomato slices and 1 onion slice over it.
- Finally sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Cover with an upper half of the bun and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 3 more burgers.
- Allow the burgers to cool completely, wrap in an aluminium foil and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.