Panch Dhan Khichdi (Pregnancy Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7897 times
Panch Dhan Khichdi , this extremely appetizing mixture of five kinds of grains provides necessary vitamins b1 and b3 which you need as an expectant mother. It also offers a hefty dose of fibre!
Recipe Description for Panch Dhan Khichdi
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared paste, garam masala, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, salt and ¼ cup water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add all the pulses, rice and 4 cups water, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with fresh curds.
See step by step images of Panch Dhan Khichdi Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.