Palak Pudina Sev Video
Viewed 154 times
Bored of the usual chilli or ajwain flavoured savouries? Go for this tongue-tickling Palak Pudina Sev.
The crispness of this savoury snack, together with the appetizing flavour and aroma of pudina and the pleasant colour of palak make this snack a winner!
Recipe Description for Palak Pudina Sev, Jar Snack
- Combine all the ingredients, including the prepared paste in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough.
- Grease the sev "press" mould with little oil, transfer the dough into it, press it properly and cover it with the lid.
- Press out thin strands of the sev into the hot oil, a few at a time and deep-fry on a slow flame till it turns very light brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Keep aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the sev into a deep bowl and break into pieces using your fingers.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
See step by step images of Palak Pudina Sev, Jar Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.