Palak Paneer By Geetavyas
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4977 times
The iron cladded palak paneer is not only rich in taste and flavour but also in healthful benefits imparted by the delightful combination of paneer getting cooked in spicy spinach puree based rich gravy. Enjoy with roti or oparatha.
- Boil the spinach leaves in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles.
- Cool, drain the excess water and wash them with cold water.
- Blend the spinach leaves into a puree and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan deep fry paneer cubes till a little pink. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a pan, add the basil and cloves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala, mix well and saute till the onion turns soft and pink.
- Add the spinach puree and salt, mix well and add some water to adjust the consistency.
- Bring to boil, add the paneer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by geetavyas on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.