Packed Egg Delite
by Sushila Jora
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6169 times
Packed Egg Delite, the egg with the seasoning stuffed in the shell, sealed and steamed. The shell is than removed, this steamed eggs is best serves for the breakfast.
- Make a very small hole on the top of the eggs.
- Empty 1 egg in a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp green chillies and 1/2 tsp coriander and mix it thoroughly.
- Now refill the shell of the egg with this mixture.
- Cover the hole of the egg with dough.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining 5 eggs.
- Place them nicely in a steamer and steam for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take them out from the steamer and remove the shells.
- Cut the steamed eggs in two.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce and bread.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 17 Jan 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.