by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3482 times
This desert is a combination of whipped cream and oranges with jelly.
- Divide the whipped cream into 2 parts and keep aside.
- To one part, add the orange food colour and essence and mix well and keep aside.
- Take a tall glass and place jelly pieces at the bottom.
- Dip 2 bread slices in the orange juice and put on the jelly pieces in the glass.
- Put the plain whipped cream on the bread slices.
- Dip the marie biscuits in the orange juice and put on the whipped cream.
- Put 1 tsp of orange juice on the biscuit pieces.
- Put 2-3 orange segments on the biscuit pieces.
- Top with the orange coloured whipped cream and orange jelly and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.