Orange Sesame Tabbouleh Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6058 times
This is aromatic, flavourful dish that comprises of cooked dalia, tossed in with spring onions, parsley, tomato cubes, and toasted sesame seeds, olive and salt. Orange zest and orange squash adds a great citrusy flavour to this dish that is meant to be eaten chilled!
Recipe Description for Orange Sesame Tabbouleh ( Lebanese Tabbouleh Recipe )
- Combine the broken wheat with 2 cups of water in a sauce pan and cook on a medium lame for 8 to 10 minutes or till it is soft.
- Drain and refresh it with cold water and again drain well.
- Transfer the broken wheat to a bowl, add the parsley, spring onion greens, orange zest, orange squash, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and olive oil and toss well.
- Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the orange segments and tomatoes and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds.
See step by step images of Orange Sesame Tabbouleh ( Lebanese Tabbouleh Recipe )
- If cous-cous is available, use that instead of broken wheat (dalia).
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.