Orange Sesame Tabbouleh
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 78 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21476 times
Vitamin C rich orange and parsley helps to absorb iron (required for supplying blood to your skin) from bulgur wheat and sesame seeds.
- Cook the bulgur wheat in 1½ cups of water for 10 minutes till it is tender.
- Drain and pour cold water over to cool the bulgur wheat.
- Drain again and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving so that all the flavours blend well.
- While grating the orange zest, be careful not to be grate the white pith, as it is bitter.
Orange Sesame Tabbouleh Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.