This recipe has been viewed 3166 times
This is kind of Orange flavoured 'halva' without khoya gives best taste as you have made this recipe using khoya. Just try it out...
Add your private note
Orange Fantasy recipe - How to make Orange Fantasy
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a broad pan, add the pumpkin and saute till moisture evaporates.
- Add milk and stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or till ghee separates.
- Add orange segments and sugar and mix well.
- Add milk powder and stir the mixture till it leaves the edges of a pan.
- Add orange zest and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and add orange essence and mix well. Take out the mixture in a greased bowl. Allow it to cool.
- Make 12 equal portions and make ball or set the mixture and make equal size square pieces.
- Garnish with raisins and almond slivers and serve.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 27 Aug 2012I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.