Open Paneer Masala Toast by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1923 times
On a special day, make yourself this tasty Open Paneer Masala Toast for breakfast. With all the yummy ingredients sitting right on top of the crispy toast, this snack is guaranteed to tempt anybody it is placed in front of! The succulence of paneer together with the crunch of veggies like capsicum and onions makes this a multi-textured delight. Loads of mixed vegetables add to the taste, appearance and health benefits of this delicious toast.
Recipe Description for Open Paneer Masala Toast
Makes 6 toasts
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables and green chillies and sauté on a medium for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, garam masala, coriander, salt and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame, add the paneer and mix well.
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a dry, clean surface and place a portion of the topping evenly over it and press it lightly.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.