Onion Paneer Paratha
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46505 times
A tasty and filling paratha recipe stuffed with paneer and onion mixed in spices.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till the onions turn brown in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilli paste, mix well and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add the paneer, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the salt, garam masala and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cool and divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dreamlife on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.